Bleach-Undead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-Undead

We are bleach undead arise a new age of the Zanpakuto and fight to survive the Hollow's that flow forth.

2 posters

Remembering about that day.....-open-

Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Remembering about that day.....-open- Empty Remembering about that day.....-open-

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Yumi walked around in the large forest, having her hands in the jacket pocket. The wind was silent as she moved to one spot in the area. Red, orange eyes look over the grave stone. She whispered the name on the grave. "....Yumi....Honakai..."
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Remembering about that day.....-open- Empty Re: Remembering about that day.....-open-

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Tyrael was standing around grave yards with his zanpakuto drawn. "Purify, Suigintou" he whispered as he blade changed and began to glow a bright white. he looked over and saw a girl standing at a grave stone and whispering the name on it. "is that yours" he said as his voice was heavenly like an angels.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Remembering about that day.....-open- Empty Re: Remembering about that day.....-open-

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 pm

She tensed hearing someone near her. "What's it to you.." She said hissed glancing over at him, with her eyes more red.
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 pm

"I am the archangel Tyrael and I am here purifying all the deceased allowing them a safe path the the gates above" he said looking away from her.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm

"Then don't try anything about sending me. I've already been sent." She said looking back to her own grave. "And if you know already, names Yumi, Honakai Yumi."
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:23 pm

"I know who you are, I know all of those who have been sent above" he looked at her his hood covering his face so it was unsean. "All those sent above travell through the gates met by my books which I cary on me Yumi" he said purifying a number of soul's walking over to her.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 pm

"But, when the time comes. Leave my brothers to me. I'll send Kenji and Rai." Yumi gave a small worning to him.
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:28 pm

"Those who need to be purified go into the books, I will allow you to send them but do not warn the one who is only here to do his job" he said walking up next to her.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:29 pm

"I understand." She said nodding at him.
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 pm

"good" he said softly putting the Heaven's Light back in its case. "I will let you deal with your family the way you wish"

Spoiler:
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 pm

A very small smile came to her face. Although no one would be able to see it. "Thank you.."
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:38 pm

"You do know that I am a Vasto Lorde don't you" he said standing still in the place he was in next to her without moving an inch.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 pm

She shook her head lightly. "Not until now.."
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

"Most see me as Evil for my former crimes against this world when I was a pure Vasto Lorde" he admited to her still standing still. "I have no desire to kill or harm humans or Shinigami alike for my task is to purify and free those who need to be saved even...hollows"
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 pm

She glanced over at him."Youre doing something that I'd never think anyone would do, meaning with the hollows."
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:52 pm

"One must Repent their former sins by cleasing others to see the light that was once taken from them by a hollow, wether it be to remove its mask or help it break its mask is my purpose to repay for my crimes over 6000 years ago"
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:56 pm

She nodded. Yumi then took out what could have looked like a pendant. Silver and Black, life and death. She laied it in front of the stone. 'I should get back...' Yumi thought.
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

"Life and death correct" he said looking down at the pendent.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 pm

"Sadly I was wearing it when the wolf killed me, but I don't think that's why I was killed." She said glancing at her grave before turning and starting to walk.
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:04 pm

"Your death was required. To save the life of millions one must die and you were chosen to do the job in the 11th Division Yumi Honakai" he said still standing next to her grave.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm

She made a slight nod. 'I see..'
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 am

"There is much to learn if you want to become stronger and the first is to learn that all who pass are used to help save the innocent"
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:40 pm

"I understand." She said glancing back at him.
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm

"It is understandable that you don't wish to have died at all and I know the feeling, trust me when I say over the years I have lived many have not wanted to see death and as the same was I, I had no wish to die but It was just how it had been planned"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:35 am