Bleach-Undead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-Undead

We are bleach undead arise a new age of the Zanpakuto and fight to survive the Hollow's that flow forth.

2 posters

The Vasto Lorde in the human world (OPEN)

Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

The Vasto Lorde in the human world (OPEN) Empty The Vasto Lorde in the human world (OPEN)

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 am

Tyrael was in the one place he knew that people would be and that was the graveyard. He was releasing spirits to rest so that they could live a new life in the Soul Society. "Purify, Suigintou" he said softly raising his blade to the sky as it changed. "All those who wish to live a new life appear before me so that I may deliver you to the Seireitei" he muttered as a few souls and more stepped forth. "Diliver these ones to the Soul Society my dear Suigintou" he whispered as he used his Purify Cero and released the souls to a new life.
    lavi
    lavi

The Vasto Lorde in the human world (OPEN) Empty Re: The Vasto Lorde in the human world (OPEN)

Post  lavi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 am

Lavi walked up to him "nicely done"
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

The Vasto Lorde in the human world (OPEN) Empty Re: The Vasto Lorde in the human world (OPEN)

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 am

Tyrael chuckled. "Delivering those to the Seireitei who need peace is one of my jobs to repeant my crimes" he spoke softly.
    lavi
    lavi

Post  lavi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 am

Lavi placed his hand gently on his shoulder "your on your way to being a free man"
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 am

"not a free man" he spoke back. "A purified Vasto Lorde" he whispered.
    lavi
    lavi

Post  lavi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:21 am

Lavi smiled at him "you get my point right"
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:26 am

"Indeed I do get your point but yet your not surprised to see a Hollow purifying instead of feeding"
    lavi
    lavi

Post  lavi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:52 am

Lavi put his hands in his pockets "nope nothing surprises me anymore"
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:48 am

"Are you saying that if someone attacked you who seemed to be good you wouldnt be surprised?"
    lavi
    lavi

Post  lavi Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 pm

"nope it wouldnt but i dont think that would be such a good idea"
    Tyrael
    Tyrael
    Admin

Post  Tyrael Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Tyrael chuckled. "Wouldn't be smart to fight me anyway" tyrael said softly as he turned his back.
    lavi
    lavi

Post  lavi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Lavi put his hands in his pockets

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 pm